Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bringing baby home




Three kids is a bit busy, but for the most part we are adjusting well. We just don't do anything beyond feeding baby, holding baby, feeding kids, trying to get ready for the day, and then trying to get to bed at night. It's a good life.
Sienna is such a sweet, cuddly baby and while the boys have been thrown for a loop, they love love love their little sister. They both are acutely aware of her and her needs and remind me if I'm not getting to her fast enough.


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm so glad that you are updating your blog. I can't wait to see what she looks like now.

Todd and Ashley said...

Yeah for Shelly!! You updated your blog and there are a ton of fun pictures on there. Todd and I both enjoyed looking at them. We sure miss you guys and seeing pictures makes it even harder but we love it.