Thursday, October 9, 2008

Party in St. George

Lounging in our hotel room
Carter CRASHED in the afternoons after swimming all day.

Dad snuggling with boys before we left. They are so cute!


So, crazy woman that I am, I took the boys (without husband but plus my mom and dad) to St. George for one last party with them before the new baby. Don't mind that I'm the size of New York, we still had a great time swimming, playing mini-golf, going to parks, and best of all watching my dad win the Huntsman games in tennis! Of course - he's very sporty and has always been disappointed with my lack of coordination. We had so much fun - my boys LOVE St. George and are sure that it has something to do with monkeys since it was clearly named after Curious George. In fact, for years, the boys have called it "EE EE OH OH" (monkey sound) since St. George was too hard to say.

I did have a lovely swelling episode after eating my favorite Japanese grill (Samurai 21) and then going to Les Mis with my Dad. At the intermission, I couldn't walk because my legs had absorbed all of that salt and I could hardly even bend my knees! Lovely.

No comments: