In their Halloween shirts at Lorie's house
Pirate JamisonWe had such a fun Halloween! Lorie had us over for a healthy lunch before all the candy began. She is such a great aunt to the boys and we'll miss her since she is going to Scotland to work for the next year. Trick or Treating was super fun and the boys were happy with about 10 pieces of candy. (What a relief since I was tired and it started raining. Our neighborhood is very hilly and it is quite a workout just getting door to door. If you think I'm a wimp, come try it next year.) They loved even more to answer the door and hand out candy. I love that part too - but I have to be concerned when the "kids" coming are in college: one particular friend was balding! That is serious desperation for some candy.

1 comment:
I'm glad that you updated! love your pictures. I was thinking of you today. I'll call!
Post a Comment